PRESENTS:
FarOut – Page 01

en English

fr Français

Wednesday, August 29th, 2012

FarOut – Page 01

Howdy, cowbots!

Welcome in the strange universe of FarOut! We are really thrilled to finally be able to share with you this world and its characters, on which we have been working for over a year.

If you like this, thank you in advance for sharing. The life of this project is in your hands. And do not hesitate to leave us feedback. We want to hear from you!

Oli & Gautier

6 comment(s)!
  1. Thursday, May 1st, 2014 at 13:36

Love the artwork a lot. Looking forward to reading through these pages.

2. Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 at 22:18

Yeah you’re right! I’ve realised it thereafter :/

But even with that mistake I’ve made in the drawing (and probably many more) I’m glad you like it!

3. Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 at 21:36

Great artwork, liking the story; but unless he has a truly tremendous stride he’d have left many more than 4025 foot/hand prints in crossing four mountains and that open plain. If he has a four-foot stride, 4025 steps is only about three miles. Could be a perspective thing, but that smoking thing on the horizon could easily be two or three miles away, and the mountains would have to be beyond that.

Maybe he doesn’t actually know how far he’s gone? He seems to be having other memory problems…

4. Saturday, January 5th, 2013 at 13:56

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate. If you want to see more of my artwork, you can check out my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Olivier-Carpentier-illustrateur/311918083978

If you want to learn how to draw, the biggest tip I can give you is to always draw, and to observe how other artists you like drew some things and inspire yourself from their technique! There’s also a lot of good book, and free tutorials on youtube.

5. Friday, December 28th, 2012 at 22:41

you are my model artist man
    much interesting artwork like plume,wooden rose ,
    i hope i can learn to draw
    plz suggest anything you thing u can to help me

6. Saturday, November 24th, 2012 at 14:03

Love the artwork and the story. Keep it up